Dear Wonderful, Creative You:
I’m so excited you are going to join us for The Inspiring Sketchbook retreat on Friday, July 12th from 12pm – 5pm EST on ZOOM! I’ll be in touch as the workshop gets closer with your PDF and some reminders. Until then, you can start gathering your materials and carrying your sketchbook.
The Inspiring Sketchbook Materials
For this workshop, you’ll need to bring the following materials:
- Sketchbook for drawing and watercolor, I like using quality journals that don’t buckle and help me feel successful like Moleskine and Strathmore. I buy journals small enough to carry in my purse.
- Micron drawing pen Size 03 or Pitt pen
- Watercolor paints OR Watercolor markers and Brush
Prepping for the Retreat: HOMEWORK
- Start carrying your small journal and a drawing pen with you in your bag and using it daily. Experiment with taking it out to do something, ANYTHING in it, daily. You are not trying to make art, you are trying to form a habit of using your sketchbook. Scribble, make dots, write your to do list, jot down an art idea, sketch your dog, draw out the renovation idea you’ve been dreaming of.
- I will likely assign another piece of homework as we get closer, stay tuned! For now, gather your materials and start using your sketchbook.
OUR RETREAT LINK ON ZOOM:
Join Zoom Meeting
Please get familiar with using Zoom before our retreat:
Feel free to reach out any time with questions. I can’t wait to create and connect with you and this beautiful group!