This page has several gifts for you:
- Your coupon code
- The Nook workshop
- Project ideas for Nook
- Inky Lines inspiration
Your Coupon Code
PATREON25 is your coupon code for 25% off any pre-recorded class on the site. (Not for use on live events section of the shop, and not to be used in conjunction with other coupons or sales). Save 25% with code: PATREON25 through March 5th.
Here’s your Nook workshop!
I want to share the link for my book, Draw Yourself Calm since I feature it in the workshop and it’s a wonderful resource to draw from.
Slow Drawing Project Ideas
- Create a journal page covered with the Nook pattern. Take your time and let it evolve in short drawing sessions over a week or so. Enjoy it.
- Combine the Nook pattern with another slow drawing or slow painting pattern. See how many different ways you can combine it. Make little experiments on tiny sheets of paper or on a test page in your art journal.
- Make a card. Glue your slow drawing onto a piece of card stock and brighten someone’s day with a handmade note.
- Create a slow drawing collage. Use several slow drawing pieces and collage with them. I find that the collection and combination of slow drawings in a variety of ways makes surprising and beautiful pieces.
- Create an Inky Lines piece like this:
If you love this piece, you can learn how to make your own in my class, Inky Lines. Use PATREON25 to save 25%.
Thank you so much for creating with me.