+ Drawing pen, such as a Micron
+ 8 – 10 pieces of watercolor paper cut to perhaps 2 x 2 inches
That was so fun! You might love these projects too:
These are just some of the projects and techniques in my class, BIG ART: One Inch at a Time. I want to show you how much fun it is to make small art. When you work in a series, you get to your best creative ideas. I believe we are all artists with some pretty BIG ART ideas, it’s just a matter of finding them. If you like the idea of working small, getting playful, and letting things evolve naturally, you’ll find your BIG ART.
I’m offering a special 15% coupon for you! Just use code BIGART15.
With BIG ART, you’ll get:
- 11 BIG ART projects
- 4 Fabulous paint techniques
- 11 Drawing techniques
- Tips on photographing your gorgeous work
- Creative jumpstart exercises and ways to make the projects in your own “voice”
- Private Facebook community
- A self-paced class with nearly 4 hours of video instruction
Thank you so much for creating with me today! You can share your work with #mindfulartstudio so we can all celebrate it together. Remember to use BIGART15 at checkout!