$129 USD – On pre-sale now for $99
Use code: FLUIDART30 to save!
Fluid Art is your gateway to weaving more art into your life. You’ll learn to take advantage of the natural, organic shapes that occur in liquid paint techniques, and embellish them with simple, but gorgeous patterns. With each of the liquid acrylic painting styles you learn, you’ll create a new set of tiny paintings that, once dry, will serve as a template for your patterns, drawings, and new, inventive art projects.
With over five hours of video instruction, and her inviting, warm style, artist Amy Maricle will show you how to make your own, highly unique mini art journals and painted works of art.
What’s special about this course is not just the fun of playing with high flow acrylic paint, it’s learning how working with small, flexible elements can open up so many new possibilities in your creative life. Making a “little” art all the time will help keep those creative juices flowing consistently.
You’ll learn to:
- Make your own mini journals
- Take advantage of holes and windows to multiply the impact of your “mini masterpieces”
- Master tons of liquid acrylic paint techniques
- Incorporate organic pattern techniques on your paintings and find fantastic animals within them
- Use your imagery as inspiration for creative writing
This class includes:
- 12 lessons and over 6 hours of video instruction
- Full class PDF with written instructions and pattern and drawing skill cheat sheets
- Access to Amy and a private Facebook group for questions and sharing
- Tons of project ideas and an inspiration gallery
- Lifetime access to the class content to allow you to work at your own pace
For a complete list of supplies, click here: Supplies – Updated
Expected class release date of July 15!
This class is NOT art therapy. For more information on art therapy, click here.