Fluid Art is your gateway to weaving more art into your life. You’ll learn to take advantage of the natural, organic shapes that occur in liquid paint techniques, and embellish them with simple, but gorgeous patterns. With each of the liquid acrylic painting styles you learn, you’ll create a new set of tiny paintings that, once dry, will serve as a template for your patterns, drawings, and new, inventive art projects.
With over five hours of video instruction, and her inviting, warm style, artist Amy Maricle will show you how to make your own, highly unique mini art journals and painted works of art.
What’s special about this course is not just the fun of playing with high flow acrylic paint, it’s learning how working with small, flexible elements can open up so many new possibilities in your creative life. Making a “little” art all the time will help keep those creative juices flowing consistently.
You’ll learn to:
- Make your own mini journals
- Take advantage of holes and windows to make tunnel journals
- Master tons of liquid acrylic paint techniques
- Incorporate organic pattern techniques on your paintings and find fantastic animals within them
- Use your imagery as inspiration for creative writing
This class includes:
- 12 lessons and over 7 hours of video
- Full class PDF with written instructions and pattern and drawing skill cheat sheets
- Access to Amy and a private Facebook group for questions and sharing
- Tons of project ideas and an inspiration gallery
- Lifetime access to the class content to allow you to work at your own pace
- Take a sneak peek at the class page now!
For a complete list of supplies, click here: Supplies – Updated
What Students Are Saying about Fluid Art:
“Amy has created a truly magical art technique that enables all of us to achieve success! Because the artworks that we make are so small, it means the whole process is wonderfully portable… I can keep doodling whenever a short span of time is available. The potential of using fluid acrylics in this way is great fun and the permutations are endless……..the process is really quite addictive!” – Katie Flowers
“I wanted to tell you that what you are doing with this online workshop is fabulous. All the videos thus far have been wonderfully helpful, your examples are beautiful, and I’m feeling so inspired – my drawing table is full of ‘mini-masterpieces’ and I’m looking forward to being able to take them along with me wherever I go. Thank you in advance for sharing these techniques and reminding me that art is accessible…for anyone.”
– Melinda Downey Schultz
“Thank you for sharing such an enjoyable process Amy – this is one that speaks to me on every level, and as a watercolorist, I had pretty much given up on the idea that acrylics could be fun!” – Cindy Mead
“When Amy released the class I devoured it all in one sitting and then kept making. This is the result… I now have a strong art practice that has taken over my house and that I find it very hard to tear myself away from!” – Mel McFadden
This class is NOT art therapy. For more information on art therapy, click here.