You haven’t “lost” your creativity.
You just need a little assistance
with your creative habits,
the things you tell yourself about your art,
and some support putting the pieces of your rich, productive, creative life together. Creative development can help.
Sometimes negative messages about creativity and self-care get in the way:
- You have an arsenal of art materials, but you rarely MAKE anything.
- Every time you try to create something, you are overwhelmed with self-doubt and negativity.
- You are hungry for a more creative life, but you can’t figure out how to make time for it.
- You’d love to incorporate mindfulness into your art, but have no idea how.
Perfectionism, feelings of self-indulgence, and a nasty inner critic are just a few of the things that can get in the way of your art. Together we can identify the blocks and habits that keep you from living the creative life you desire. Then we will develop a personalized, flexible structure that will support your creative self-care practice.
Whether you know it or not, you’re already an artist. You aren’t lacking in creativity, imagination, or even time, most likely. What you need is to think like an artist, and to develop creative habits that support a rich and inspired art practice. I can work with you on the specific issues that are getting in your way of your creative life, and help you achieve the results you desire.
I’m Amy Maricle, an artist and creative development mentor in Foxboro, Massachusetts. I’m an art therapist by training, and while we will not be doing art therapy, I will teach you the principles that will help YOU to use art for self-exploration, healing, stress-relief, and fun. Art can be a life-long friend and confidant if you let it.
You CAN make art. Sometimes you just need a little support. Click To Tweet
Through our work, you will:
- Identify the fears and artistic blocks that keep you from creating.
- Relieve stress and have more fun with your art by cultivating a mindful art practice.
- Empower you to make art regularly.
- Make your art a playful and rejuvenating practice that you can use for healing, self-understanding, and fun.
Take the Creative Development Questionnaire!
Get the process started by filling out this free questionnaire to help you develop your creative self-care practice.
If you like the questionnaire, contact me for a free 30-minute consultation. You’ll send me your questionnaire via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll work through some concrete suggestions to get you creating and meeting your artistic goals. Your heart will tell you if working with me is the way to help you develop the creative self-care practice you crave.
Email your answers here: email@example.com.
If you know you are ready to start right now, here’s all the information. Just click the “Sign Me Up!” button and we can get started. I look forward to joining you on this wonderful journey!
– Individual session: $125
– Bundle of Creative Mojo: Five sessions for $525 (Save $100)